Skip to main content

High School Guardianship Programme – Application Form

Important Information

For Students from the EU

For students coming from the EU, the following forms below are required to be submitted with the application form. These include:

  1. Student’s Passport (Identifying Picture Page Only)
  2. Parents’ Passports (Mother and Father – Identifying picture page only)
  3. Health Insurance Documents – European Health Insurance Card OR a picture of your private health insurance schedule.

For Students from outside the EU

For students coming from outside of the EU, the forms outlined for Students from the EU above are required to be submitted with the application form along with the following:

  1. Visa Page of Student’s Passport
  2. Official Letter from the Second Level school confirming Full Payment of Fees and the duration of course enrolment.

Note, if you are a student from a non-EEA country, Godsil Education can provide you with insurance for year one. Please click here for more details.

What file types can I use when uploading my child's documentation?

For our security and yours, we accept files uploaded as JPG, PNG or PDFs only, with a maximum of 2MB per file.